In this Package Visit Barcelona (fashion, architecture, food, style, music and good times); Ibiza Island (this Spanish island, nestled in the Mediterranean sea, is famous for is various beaches and its radiant nightlife activities) and Mallorca Island (breathtaking landscapes varying from rugged mountains to windmill-dotted plains and superb beaches) with a flight between cities.
Hotel 4 Barcelona
Carrer del Dr. Trueta, 164, 08005 Barcelona, Spain
Hotel THB Los Molinos
Carrer de Ramon Muntaner, 60, 07800 Ibiza, Islas Baleares, Spain
Hotel Iberostar Cristina
Carrer de Bartomeu Xamena, s/n, 07610 Playa de Palma, Illes Balears, Spain
3 nights Barcelona:
Barcelona, the cosmopolitan capital of Spain’s Catalonia region, is known for its art and architecture. The fantastical Sagrada Família church and other modernist landmarks designed by Antoni Gaudí dot the city. Museu Picasso and Fundació Joan Miró feature modern art by their namesakes. City history museum MUHBA, includes several Roman archaeological sites.
3 nights Ibiza:
Ibiza is one of the Balearic islands, an archipelago of Spain in the Mediterranean Sea. It’s well known for the lively nightlife in Ibiza Town and Sant Antoni, where major European nightclubs have summer outposts. It’s also home to quiet villages, yoga retreats and beaches, from Platja d’en Bossa, lined with hotels, bars and shops, to quieter sandy coves backed by pine-clad hills found all around the coast.
4 Nights Mallorca:
Mallorca (Majorca) is one of Spain’s Balearic Islands in the Mediterranean. It’s known for beach resorts, sheltered coves, limestone mountains and Roman and Moorish remains. Capital Palma has nightlife, the Moorish Almudaina royal palace and 13th-century Santa María Cathedral. Stone-built villages include Pollença, with its art galleries and music festival, and hillside Fornalutx, surrounded by citrus plantations.
- Three nights in Standard Double or Twin Room with Breakfast at Hotel 4 Barcelona , Barcelona
- Three nights in Standard Double or Twin Room with Breakfast at THB Los Molinos Class Ibiza
- Four nights in Standard Double or Twin Room with Breakfast at Hotel Iberostar Cristina , Mallorca
- Airport transfers are optional extras
- Flight are from New York to Barcelona and return from Mallorca to New York and the Internal flights between the cities are included
- Other US Airports are available at a supplement cost
- Daily breakfast (if stated in hotel description)